TEFL Course Funding
Out of work? In full-time education? Recent graduate?
Get 20% off your TEFL course!
If you are in full time education, out of work or have graduate within the last 3 years you can receive 20% off any of our TEFL courses.
Save 20% on your TEFL course - TEFL Wales funding
You can receive funding of 20% of the price of any TEFL Wales course if you meet the eligibility requirements as set out below.
It's easy to arrange - apply the funding of 20% enter the discount code funding in the first page of the online booking form. This will reduce your course fee by 20%.
TEFL Funding Eligibility
To receive TEFL Wales funding you must either be:
- a full time student
- a recent graduate (within the last 3 years)
- out of work
If you would like to take advantage of this scheme, we will ask you to prove that you fit the necessary criteria. Depending on the category you fall into, this could be:
A scan or picture of a valid student card
Evidence that you are claiming Job Seeker's Allowance
Document containing graduation date
External funding options
Many other organisations can help you with the cost of TEFL Wales course fees.
Find out more: Funding options
TEFL Funding Conditions
• Any discounts offered under this scheme are offered entirely at the discretion of TEFL Wales.
• You must supply proof of unemployment by providing proof of benefits claim or proof of being in full-time education with a valid student card.
• We require written proof within 7 days of your booking that you are eligible for the discount. If we do not receive proof within that time you will be liable to pay the full price of the course and the balance payment will automatically be taken.
• TEFL Wales reserves the right to revise or withdraw this discount scheme at any time.
• This discount may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or vouchers offered by TEFL Wales.
• Bookings made under this scheme cannot normally be transferred to alternative dates.
• The funding can only be applied to course bookings made from the 1 September 2010 and is not retrospective.
• Once you have confirmed your booking, our normal cancellation charges apply. See terms and conditions for details.
• Occasionally, owing to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to cancel a course. If this happens, we will arrange to transfer you to another date or refund your fee*.
* or the fee you paid, if this was less than the full price
Find out more:
*NCFE certificates will be issued to all those who book on 21st June 2012 or thereafter.