Recommend A Friend
Recommend a friend to one of your TEFL courses and we'll reward you with a £20 Amazon voucher.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the TEFL Wales Recommend A Friend scheme.
The recommended friend:
Must not be an existing TEFL Wales customer
Must be making a new TEFL course booking
Must book a course package containing one of the following: 20-hour Weekend TEFL Course, 30-hour Weekday TEFL Course, 50-hour Online TEFL Course
Must use the same email address when booking as provided by the person recommending
Must enrol on a TEFL Wales course within 90 days of being recommended
The person recommending:
Must use the online Recommend A Friend form to make their referral. Verbal or email recommendations cannot be accepted for this promotion
Will receive one voucher only per valid recommendation
Will receive an Amazon voucher within 28 days of the recommended friend booking
Will not receive a voucher if the recommended friend cancels during the 7 day cooling off period
Must use their Amazon voucher in accordance with Amazon terms and conditions as laid out below
When multiple people recommend the same friend, only the first person to recommend that friend will receive a voucher.
The voucher will be sent within 28 days of the recommended friend starting the TEFL course. If you do not receive your voucher within this time, please email info@TEFLwales.co.uk
For any further details, please email info@TEFLwales.co.uk
Amazon Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. Gift certificates may only be redeemed at our Web site towards the purchase of products listed in Amazon.co.uk's online catalogue sold by Amazon.co.uk. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk Auctions, Amazon.co.uk zShops or Amazon.co.uk Marketplace, or at Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partners' sites.
2. The gift certificate cannot be used to pay for Amazon.co.uk gift certificates.
3. The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
4. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
5. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
6. Please use our Shopping Basket rather than our 1-Click ordering method when paying for an order with a gift certificate.
7. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire two years from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
8. The gift certificate can be applied to an open order by visiting the relevant Order Summary page in the "Your Account" section of our Web site.
9. Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase and for using the Amazon.co.uk Web site apply.